You should take practical clothes to work in (conservative yet comfortable is the look we require). Scrubs are fine.
- Clothing with mid to long sleeves/legs that is light weight and breathable.
- Wet weather gear
- Lightweight jacket, polar fleece or sweater
- Lightweight, non-synthetic, long trousers
- Lightweight, non-synthetic long shirts
- Waterproof flip-flops or sandals
- Enclosed toe shoes/sneakers for comfort
- Headlamp and extra batteries
- Insect repellent with/out DEET
- Local phrase book
- Currency to change into local money once arrived (atm access may be limited)
- Prescriptions & over-the-counter medication (eg. Imodium, Paracetemol etc)
If you have any spare room in your bag on the outbound flight and would like to bring extra donations/something in particular for the project please get in touch with us. It is always highly appreciated but not required.